Previous Post:  

Conewaga Chapel or Red

Conewaga Chapel or Red

Conewaga Chapel Or Red
Adams County
38-01-10

Built: 1899
Builder: J. S. Socks
Span: 1
Length 97′
Truss: Burr
Crosses: Conewago Creek

Closed in 1971 to traffic
Was added to National Register of Historic Places in 1986. Its owned by the state of PA.

Add a comment

No Replies

Feel free to leave a reply using the form below!


Leave a Reply